Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, Thought for the Day


~~ I am simply grateful that I have the attractive gifts of stamina, bravery and perseverance. I am interested in staying in the present. I like having the strength to not give up or resign in the face of these obstacles. My imagination sees challenges as opportunities to grow. Nothing is insurmountable. Through the act of questioning, I stay loyal to my own truth. I stay centered and focused.~~ C.J. Good


Quote from: a newly released healing recovery book for those suffering with drug addiction, alcoholism or eating disorders: "Little Gifts of Sustainable Contentment," By C.J. Good. Check it out, (look inside for free - now), read it, then please pass it on to others you care about...:) http://www.sustainablecontentment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment